• All posters will be in an e-poster format and portrait in orientation.
• The file should be PDF, no larger than 10mb and will be uploaded by the submitting authors on the Oxford Abstract site.
• Deadline for submitting poster is 12th November.
Judging of the posters will be based on a combination of: Suitability of the subject for a poster display, original scientific information, teaching qualities and visual impact.
For uniformity and simplicity, it is best to arrange your poster in the following format:
* Introduction: a few brief sentences that state the purpose of the study
* Results: illustrations, tables, figures, graphs and photos.
* Conclusions: a list or summary paragraph of conclusions.
Title, authors and institutional affiliation
* The heading should include the authors’ names and affiliations Tables, charts, drawings and illustrations, as required
* Type should be in a sans serif face (e.g. Arial) that is clear and precise. Do not use all capital letters.
* Headings – be consistent with headings, whether they are all capital letters, boldface or italicised.
* To help viewers follow the flow of ideas, number or letter each illustration and cue it into your text. Each chart or table should have a label or explanation.